FIND YOUR PERFECT DOMAIN NAME Most Popular Extensions. Low Yearly Price. Register Your Perfect Domain Name Today.
Easy Domain Setup No Technical Skills
Free Email Address Forwarding
Available Domain Privacy Protection
Includes up to 5 Sub Domains
Advanced DNS Controls
Free Domain with a 1-Year Hosting Package
Domain Locking & Forwarding
Free 24×7/365 Support
Go HERE to do a search until you find a decent domain name that is currently available. Register the domain now or wait till then end of this guide to find out how you can get a FREE DOMAIN by ordering web hosting with us.
Tips on Selecting the Right Domain Name
Your domain name should match your business. If you are trying to brand yourself, think about getting a domain name like JohnSmith.com or SallySue.com. If you are creating a niche website, try to find a domain that is easily recognizable, something like ILoveCountryHouses.com.
- For your domain name, always try to get a .com.
- If possible, aim for a domain that has at least one of the keywords you would like to be found for in the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- To find a good keyword to use in your domain, use the keyword finding tool called the Google Keyword Planner. You will need a Google email account to access it, then simply enter your seed keyword like shown below and then click ‘Get Ideas‘.
- The results will help you see how many people are actually searching for your particular keyword.
- Play around with the Keyword Planner and enter in different keyword variations into our Domain Search Tool until you find a good domain that is available.
- Once you see that there is a good domain name available, go ahead and register it with us, or stick around to find out how you can get it for FREE if you order web hosting with us.
That’s it for finding and registering your Domain Name!
If you need help with any of this, please contact our support desk.