Do you have an idea for a website? Are you a bit confused on how to build it?
We’re here to show you how to get your very own blog setup and ready to go in a few minutes.
In this WordPress Blog Setup Guide, we’re going to walk you through the exact steps to get your blog online in as quick of time
as possible, in about 15 Minutes.
The hardest part is most people don’t know how to start. We will cover 4 steps to get your blog online quickly.
So let’s get started…
Step 1) First You Need a Domain Name for Your Blog
Go HERE to do a search until you find a decent domain name that is currently available. Register the domain now or wait till then end of this guide to find out how you can get a FREE DOMAIN by ordering web hosting with us.
Tips on Selecting the Right Domain Name
Your domain name should match your business. If you are trying to brand yourself, think about getting a domain name like JohnSmith.com or SallySue.com. If you are creating a niche website, try to find a domain that is easily recognizable, something like ILoveCountryHouses.com.
- For your domain name, always try to get a .com.
- If possible, aim for a domain that has at least one of the keywords you would like to be found for in the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- To find a good keyword to use in your domain, use the keyword finding tool called the Google Keyword Planner. You will need a Google email account to access it, then simply enter your seed keyword like shown below and then click ‘Get Ideas‘.
- The results will help you see how many people are actually searching for your particular keyword.
- Play around with the Keyword Planner and enter in different keyword variations into our Domain Search Tool until you find a good domain that is available.
- Once you see that there is a good domain name available, go ahead and register it with us, or stick around to find out how you can get it for FREE if you order web hosting with us.
That’s it for finding your Domain Name!
Go to the next page to see how to get it for FREE!
(Click below to go to the next page)